Never let a bug cost you
Don’t lose revenue because of a broken form or defective feature. Our affordable plans let you catch website bugs before they become a problem.
Why Ghost Inspector is the smart choice.
Product rating on G2
Less than 1¢
Cost per test run
Included with all plans
All plans have access to Ghost Inspector's full feature set. This includes Chrome and Firefox browsers for running tests, screenshot capture with comparison, video playback, scheduling, API access and more. Each plan includes an allotment of monthly test runs and member seats.
A test run is a single execution of any test which generates one result. This applies whether triggered manually in the app, via scheduling, or through our API. A specific browser is launched at a specific screen size from a specific geolocation, the steps are carried out, then the browser is shutdown and a result is generated.
If a test or suite is configured to run with multiple browsers, screen sizes or geolocations then each of those combinations will count as a test run when the test is triggered. Test runs have a maximum time limit of 10 minutes.
- A single test is run with 1 browser version, 1 screen size and 1 geolocation configured. This counts as 1 test run.
- A single test is run with 2 browser versions, 2 screen sizes and 2 geolocations. This counts as 8 test runs (2 x 2 x 2).
- A suite containing 10 tests is run with single selections for browser version, screen size and geolocation. This counts as 10 test runs.
- A suite containing 10 tests is run with 2 browser versions, 2 screen sizes and 2 geolocations. This counts as 80 test runs (10 x 2 x 2 x 2).
- A test is scheduled to run hourly with single selections for browser version, screen size and geolocation. This counts as 24 test runs per day.
All of your suites and test cases are stored indefinitely with our service. They are not removed unless you explicitly delete them. However, results (which are generated each time a suite or test is run) are subject to a retention period. We do not store results indefinitely because it leads to excessive storage costs. We've found that users rarely access old results beyond a couple of days — let alone a couple of months. Results are purged from our system when they exceed your plan's retention period.Note that results can be exported via our API at any time prior to purging for more permanent storage.
All of our prices are in USD.
If you exceed your test run allotment we will reach out and kindly ask you to upgrade your account. Alternately, accumulated overage fees will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Small Plan: $10.00 per 1,000 test runs
- Medium Plan: $8.00 per 1,000 test runs
- Large Plan: $6.00 per 1,000 test runs
Monthly plans require credit card payment. However, we offer payment via check or wire transfer when prepaying annually for a Medium plan or larger. Payment terms are Net 30. Note that completion of vendor questionnaires or other onboarding procedures requires an Enterprise plan. Contact us to get started.
Absolutely. All credit card information is transferred securely over SSL to our PCI-certified payments provider and is not stored in our servers or databases.