Welcome to the Ghost Inspector documentation section. Here you will find detailed information about using our product, interacting with our API, managing your account and more.
You can use the menu and search feature on the left side of the screen to navigate our documentation. If you're brand new to Ghost Inspector, we recommend that you start on our Getting Started page.
July 27th, 2021
- Added API parameter
dataSourcewhich can be used to pass the ID of the Data Source you wish to use during test or suite execution.
July 22nd, 2021
- New screenshot baselines can now be accepted directly on test result pages (in addition to the test’s index page).
June 20th, 2021
- Added the ability to specify a
delay(in milliseconds) when executing tests or suites via the API, up to a maximum of 5 minutes.
June 3rd, 2021
- The "Chrome (Latest Version)" option has been upgraded to v91
- The "Firefox (Latest Version)" option has been upgraded to v89
- The OS used for browser execution was updated. In rare situations this may have caused slight differences in font rendering for older browser versions that could have caused one-time screenshot comparison failures.
May 24th, 2021
- Released our official Netlify plugin for automatically triggering tests on deploy.