Welcome to the Ghost Inspector documentation section. Here you will find detailed information about using our product, interacting with our API, managing your account and more.
You can use the menu and search feature on the left side of the screen to navigate our documentation. If you're brand new to Ghost Inspector, we recommend that you start on our Getting Started page.
June 3rd, 2021
- The "Chrome (Latest Version)" option has been upgraded to v91
- The "Firefox (Latest Version)" option has been upgraded to v89
- The OS used for browser execution was updated. In rare situations this may have caused slight differences in font rendering for older browser versions that could have caused one-time screenshot comparison failures.
May 24th, 2021
- Released our official Netlify plugin for automatically triggering tests on deploy.
May 10th, 2021
- Released version 6 of our official Node.js client which includes support for ngrok when executing tests and suites via the CLI.
May 5th, 2021
- Added the ability to execute tests and suites with multiple browser, screen size and geolocation combinations. The system will create and execute a result for every combination of your selections.