Welcome to the Ghost Inspector documentation section. Here you will find detailed information about using our product, interacting with our API, managing your account and more.
You can use the menu and search feature on the left side of the screen to navigate our documentation. If you're brand new to Ghost Inspector, we recommend that you start on our Getting Started page.
April 12th, 2021
- Added the ability to detect and address accessibility violations on your website with detailed reporting using our new "Check Accessiblity" step action.
April 6th, 2021
- Released version 6.0 of our web test recorder which includes our new design and usability improvements
April 5th, 2021
- Webhooks are now sent through our documented test runner IP addresses
- Files used in file upload steps are now downloaded by our system through our documented test runner IP addresses
March 22nd, 2021
- Variables are now included as columns in test run history CSV exports
- Released v3.2 of our Jenkins plugin with the following improvements:
- Support for running multiple suites in a single build step
- Support for suites run with data sources
- Improved handling of error responses
- Added the ability to use variables within Slack channel setting.
- Add the ability to bundle imported steps when exporting tests or suites in JSON format.
March 11th, 2021
- Our official Microsoft Teams integration is now available
- Released version 5.4.3 of our recording extension which includes improvements to the selector generator logic and better use of custom attributes
- The "Chrome (Latest Version)" option has been upgraded to v89
- The "Firefox (Latest Version)" option has been upgraded to v86