Welcome to the Ghost Inspector documentation section. Here you will find detailed information about using our product, interacting with our API, managing your account and more.
You can use the menu and search feature on the left side of the screen to navigate our documentation. If you're brand new to Ghost Inspector, we recommend that you start on our Getting Started page.
September 22nd, 2021
- Released version 6.1.0 of our web test recorder which includes:
- adds the ability to add accessibility testing steps while recording tests
- adds the ability to add screenshot capture steps while recording
- various bug fixes and UI design improvements
September 13th, 2021
- The "Chrome (Latest Version)" option has been upgraded to v93
- The "Firefox (Latest Version)" option has been upgraded to v92
August 23rd, 2021
- "Check Accessiblity" steps now include all iframes on the page when checking for accessibility issues.
August 5th, 2021
- The "Chrome (Latest Version)" option has been upgraded to v92
- The "Firefox (Latest Version)" option has been upgraded to v90
July 27th, 2021
- Added API parameter
dataSourcewhich can be used to pass the ID of the Data Source you wish to use during test or suite execution.